Re: DRI problems with 3dfx 4500 on DPW600au under Sarge

Hi Falco,

> I didn't do anything in particular to activate it. If it's of any help
> to you I can send you my kernel .config and/or xorg.conf.

I would expect that setpci it somewhere executed in a boot script
before (or after?) the X server ist started. Is there really nothing in
your scripts?

If you can provide a 2.6.x kernel .config file for a DPW600au, I'd be
happy to give it a go and try it with the latest stock kernel
(2.6.14.3).

cheers
Urs