Re: DRI problems with 3dfx 4500 on DPW600au under Sarge

I have spent some more time with that setpci on the DPW600au.

All cards in my system have this flag on by default - except the 3dfx -
and I can clear and set this flag and others wherever I like - except
on the 3dfx. Swapping the card into other slots doesn't help.

If nobody has ever seen a running and working 3dfx 4500 (or 5500) (with
DRI) on an Alpha, I'm going to scrap this device and watch out for a
Radeon or something.

Urs