Re: d-i 2005-06-03: Aiee with QLogic ISP1020

Hello Uwe

Uwe Schindler wrote:
> I would suggest to use kernel 2.6.8 also for d-i or give the user a
> chance to use both kernels like with i386 and the grub boot menu.
I had the same idea, but there is no other kernel on the install CD
(RC3). That's why I thought to file a bug, resp. add it to the existing
bug #298136 and let the developpers decide what they want. For my part I
think it's important that installation works with such a controller
since it's widely used in alphas (or am I wrong with that?).

Regards, Adrian.