Re: Calling all testers: debian-installer images for sarge/alpha

Jay Estabrook wrote:

| HOWEVER, I couldn't get the installer to find the installatiopn CD
| after booting from it, regardless of IDE or SCSI CDROM drive.

I couldn't get it to find the SCSI CDROM on my Alpha.  The kernel
detected it but d-i couldn't see it, as I described in more detail on
debian-boot.

| Also, neither the SYM/NCR driver(s) nor the DAC960 driver were included,
| making the install machine selection much smaller...

Really?  It detected the ncr SCSI controller on my AlphaStation, and the
disc and CDROM attached to it.

Cameron.