I need build access to a Sarge chroot for alpha

Hi everyone,

>From a look at db.debian.org it appears that the only working alpha developer
machine is escher, but it is not pingable right now. I am trying to get one of
my packages (kvirc 2.3.1.0-2) out of testing-proposed-updates and into testing,
and right now the only architecture that it hasn't built for is alpha. Since it
appears to be the case that none of the "regular" alpha boxes are accessible, is
there perhaps a Debian developer someone on this list who can give me access
to a Sarge chroot on an alpha machine with the following packages installed?:
        cdbs, debhelper, kdelibs4-dev (>= 3.1.3)

It takes about 2 hours to build (on an autobuilder). If someone offers to
actually build it for me that would be great obviously, but it would be
enough if I can get SSH login access to it so I can build it myself.

Thanks in advance,
- Robin