Re: kernel-image-2.6.6-1-generic problems

Thanks everyone.

The libc upgrade did work and I got a lot farther, but then I saw a "Kernel bug" scroll past on the screen and then later a continuous stream of "System error"s flew by somehow related to the ethernet setup.

So as Steve suggested I am now back to the kernel-images from http://people.debian.org/~vorlon/fixed-alpha-kernels/

however I am still getting a bunch of unaligned traps from depmod.modprobe and then an occasional "unresolved symbols" message.

any ideas?

- Rob