Re: Miata & Kernel 2.6.x

> >    ok, the machine can load the os and i can work. after some hours
> >    and some reboots the filesystem is corrupt, the journaling
> >    repairs at each boot some errors. after some reboots the
> >    filesystem is broken so the machine is never booting. with the
>
> I don't know why you are seeing corruption in 2.6. Provided I don't put any
> serious load on the qlogicisp driver is seems to work OK. As soon as you put
> some real work into it (or just a cdrecord!) it will hang though.

I had a qlogicisp card (1020 as well) in my AS2100 for a while, and I
ended up losing my system to massive filesystem corruption as well.  The
problems started after I'd been running on a 2.6 kernel for a while. I
never had a problem with the drives that were on the DAC960 controller,
so I'm waiting until I can keep all the drives on it and to an install
to it to reinstall.

--
Nathan Poznick <poznick@conwaycorp.net>

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm
really quite busy.