broadcom drivers debian (was RE: Debian Installer - Problems Partitioning)

> [linux]
> But expect to have problems there too, especially with the Broadcom NICs
> that every new Intel box has these days.

The (intel) sarge installer auto-detects the broadcom drivers.

I had did apt-get update/upgrade and got a slightly newer kernel. The
network didn't come up until I put:

	tg3

...into /etc/modules (for the reboot) and did:

insmod tg3
ifdown eth0
ifup eth0