Problems with new Pango(?) libraries

I've upgraded to the latest testing, and all my GTK+ 2.0 programs now
seem to segfault at startup :-( I'm now using:

ii  libatk1.0-0    1.6.1-2        The ATK accessibility toolkit
ii  libgtk2.0-0    2.2.4-6        The GTK+ graphical user interface library
ii  libpango1.0-0  1.4.0-3        Layout and rendering of internationalized te

I suspect this may be a Pango problem as (1) it was upgraded and (2) the
attached program segfaults at startup (with no useful backtrace:

(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/home/pak21/tmp/gtk

Cannot access memory at address 0x23bdfe1827ba0000

), but _not_ if the gtk_container_add line is removed.

Is anyone else seeing this? AlphaStation 255, FWIW.

Cheers,

Phil

--
"Just call me back. You are not going to believe the day I had."
"Me too."