Re: Problems with new Pango(?) libraries

> the attached program

*thwap* remember *thwap* to *thwap* attach *thwap* program *thwap*

Sorry about that...

Phil

--
"I can't imagine the kind of decisions that are going through your mind
right now. [...] But when push comes to shove, you've always done the right

int
main( int argc, char *argv[] )
{
  GtkWidget *window, *label;

  gtk_init( &argc, &argv );

  window = gtk_window_new( GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL );

  label = gtk_label_new( "Some text" );

  gtk_container_add( GTK_CONTAINER( window ), label );

  gtk_widget_show_all( window );

  gtk_main();

  return 0;
}