Re: Newbie

Thus spake Louis Zirkel III:
> So, I know this is a stupid question, but how do I get into the
> alphabios?  I'm quite new to the Alpha if you can't tell.  ;)

You should be able to just type 'arc' from the SRM prompt to switch you
over.

You might want to grab a copy of the SRM reference, it could prove
useful:
http://h18002.www1.hp.com/alphaserver/download/srm_reference.pdf

There's probably a similar one floating around for the AlphaBIOS, but I
don't know where offhand.

--
Nathan Poznick <poznick@conwaycorp.net>

Man is a rational animal who always loses his temper when called upon
to act in accordance with the dictates of reason. - Oscar Wilde