Re: Video Card for PC164

Greg wrote:

Hello.

Can you guys recommend a nice video card for me to put in a DEC ALPHA
PC164 PCI.  I have a crazy ass ACCELL Graphics Eclipse card in there
now and there will never be any drivers for it.  Unless of course,
I've missed a resource.

Unfortunately I know next to nothing about AccellGraphics and
especially this "Eclipse" model. At least Permedia II based cards
were known to work, almost regardless of OS or firmware questions
(ARC or SRM) on the PC164 platform.

Some RADEON based cards do work on more recent Alphas, but I'm
not sure about the PC164 (not LX, neither SX) ...

Regards,
Stefan Schropefer