2.6.0-test7-bk5

Hi All -

Tried building and using the "latest" 2.6.0 kernel with patches.
After finally figuring out yet another device naming scheme
for "root=", I now get a crash in some mm file (at work now
don't remember the exact error).  Anyway, it happens just after
naming scheme).

Has anyone else seen this?  Since I'm not a regular kernel tester,
I'm not sure where to go with this.

...tom
---