my almost dead Miata: some success

Hello.

A month ago I have written about my bad trip with aboot hack.

Since I have not got any helpful replies I had to do some
experiments on my own risk. I have pulled out mainboad, took out the
battery, placed it back, pushed mainbord into miata, removed first
video card from it and switched it on.

I have not got any video signal on the second card.
But I got Alpha Bios on serial.
Even it seems to be not fully functional: after initialisation I get
screen with lines

                     No Operating System Selections Found

          Press <F2> to enter Setup and configure the system.

           F2=Setup

and F2 just refreshes it.

May be it is possible to do something now?
--
Alexander Kotelnikov
Saint-Petersburg, Russia