Debian Newbie

Hi everyone,
	I am new to Debian and I am trying to install it onto an AlphaServer
1000A 4/333. I have downloaded the ISO's and burned them to CD. I boot the
system, do a sho dev and then tell the system to boot from the cd-rom by
entering >>>boot dka400 -flags 0
and the system reboots to the floppy drive, starts the Linux installer and
it comes to a screen with a bunch of messages and just stops. The final
couple of messages are:
QLogicisp: New isp1029 revision ID (2)
scsi0:qlogic isp1020 scsi on pci bus 02 device 00 irq 17 I/O base 0xa000
scsi : 1 host.

And it just stays there. I cannot get any further. Any suggestions?

Rob Thompson, A+, MCSE, Network+
Sygen International
(270)586-9224 Ext 299
rob.thompson@pic.com