Re: using compaq fortran for linux on alpha

Hi,

Use alien -c to also transform the scrips. The rpm's come with static
libraries which are transformed into shared libraries at install time.
If you don't install the deb's in a certain order, the .so files either
won't exist or they'll have size 0.

See http://www.physik.tu-cottbus.de/~george/unix/ccc.html for details.

Ionut