Kernels for sarge d-i: confirmation that jensen, nautilus variants aren't needed?

Hi all,

I'm trying to see what I can do to get working test images put together
for sarge based on debian-installer.  I notice that there are no 2.4
kernel-image packages for the jensen or nautilus subarchitectures; and
I found a single thread discussing this from back in May:
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-alpha/2003/debian-alpha-200305/msg00057.html>
Can anyone confirm that the new 2.4 generic kernels do in fact work on
nautilus and jensen machines?

Also, I found some comments from back in January 2002 indicating that
SRM is now available for nautilus machines, and therefore APB support is
no longer needed in the installer.  Is this correct?  The current state
of the debian-cd CVS tree doesn't seem to reflect this, as there's still
code to support APB; I think everyone would be happy to simplify this
for sarge if SRM is a viable alternative.

Please respect M-F-T, as I'm not currently subscribed to this list.

Thanks,
--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer