Woody, Milo, XLT and 2.4.22

Hi all,

i wanted to dust-off my XLT ( XL-366 ) after quite some time, and
get it running using Woody. The install works and the machine comes
up using the debian-installkernel.

Obviously, after the install, i wanted to put a recent 2.4.22 on
the machine.
Since the XLT ist AlphaBIOS only, the kernel needs to be loaded using
milo.
The woody-milo seems not able to start a kernel build for the XLT,
only "generic"-arch kernels will work. The Xlt-kernels load, but that's
it. Complete hang, no messages.

Is that the current state of things on the Xlt, or am I missing
something ?

Has anybody ever build milo against any 2.4.x kernel ?

Regards,
Thomas Weyergraf

--
Thomas Weyergraf                                     kirk@colinet.de
Funny IA64 Opcode Dept: ( see arch/ia64/lib/memset.S )