Re: powerstorm 4d40t support.

Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:

On Sat, 2003-09-13 15:01:00 +0200, Maciej Matysiak <phoner.debian@blah.pl>
wrote in message <[🔎] hhllssg7w3.fsf@blah.pl>:
impressively looking [1] one: the intergraph powerstorm 4d40t. it's based on

For this card, only Digital Unix / Tru64 drivers exist. I'm not sure,
but I think there aren't even Win32/ia32 drivers for that beast. It's
damn fast, and damn unsupported... Take a normal VGA card (Matrox is
good, maybe even ATI could work...) and place it into the box.
Yes, I have a similar (maybe the same, can't remember the exact number) Intergraph/Powerstorm card which I've never got going. I did find the Tru64 drivers and download them, but never went any further than that. Don't know if there are WinNT Alpha drivers for it, I'll agree with JBM in guessing there aren't Intel drivers around.

Regards,
Rob