Re: powerstorm 4d40t support.

On Sat, 2003-09-13 15:01:00 +0200, Maciej Matysiak <phoner.debian@blah.pl>
wrote in message <[🔎] hhllssg7w3.fsf@blah.pl>:
> impressively looking [1] one: the intergraph powerstorm 4d40t. it's based on

For this card, only Digital Unix / Tru64 drivers exist. I'm not sure,
but I think there aren't even Win32/ia32 drivers for that beast. It's
damn fast, and damn unsupported... Take a normal VGA card (Matrox is
good, maybe even ATI could work...) and place it into the box.

MfG, JBG

      ret = do_actions((curr | FREE_SPEECH) & ~(IRAQ_WAR_2 | DRM | TCPA));