Re: boot loader

Or you can change the settings in /etc/aboot.conf to reflect what you want
passed to aboot. This way you can still auto boot. Otherwise, hit ctl-c
lots of times to get back to SRM (while booting). Set the boot_os (I
think) flag to 0 or none (I don't recall the value). And it will pause in
SRM for you to give it what you want.

James

James Fowler
santiago@cox.net
santiago@myazcomputerguy.com
ICQ: 59959089
AIM: spledos
MSN: jamesvi@hotmail.com

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away."  - Antoine de Saint Exupery