gcc-3.3 vs Ccc?

I've found some comparisons between gcc 3.2.2 and Ccc, but I haven't been
able to find any verses gcc-3.3.

I was going to compile bzip2 with gcc-2.95, gcc-3.3, and Ccc, then compare
the time for compressing/decompressing the same file as a test. Too bad I
have just realized I have no idea how to make it compile with Ccc. Just
changing CC=gcc to CC=ccc in the Makefile didn't work, and I didn't
expect it to work either really... hehehe.

Anyways, could anyone point me in the right direction for information on
compiling stuff that's normally used to gcc with ccc?

Thanks!