Re: Debian 3.0 on AS1000A 5/333 won't shutdown/reboot

The device /dev/srm allows you to set the srm's variables from linux. I think you that 'echo 0 > /dev/srm/boot_osflags ' under linux is equivalent to the 'set boot_osflags 0' under SRM.

the /dev/srm device should be enabled in the kernel. Maybe you have to compile a new kernel to enable it.

Hope this will help.

David