Re: Windows Sound System (AS500) --- fixed!

On Mon, 5 May 2003, Wm. Josiah Erikson wrote:

> Do you not have the strange ethernet "hangup" problem? I have an XP1000
> and I'm still having regular network hiccups, with any ethernet card (I've
> tried the onboard, a 3c905-TX, a tulip, and an eepro100, and they all do
> the same thing)
> 	-Josiah

Not as far as I can tell! Well, it's just on my local network at home (no
ISP yet), and network transfers seem to work fine with both cards.
However I just have small traffic, only sometimes I update the Alpha's
Debian (using a mirror of Debian/Alpha on my PC Laptop).

greetings, max