Re: Browser for Multia

On Fri 14 Mar 2003 at 15:51:14, Marc Schlensog said:
> I am looking for a quick and small browser, so that I can use my little Multia
> as a web-terminal.

Look at phoenix ( http://www.mozilla.org/projects/phoenix/ ) which is
based on the Mozilla core, but is designed just to be a browser.  Galeon
or Konquerer are other alternatives.

> Furthermore: what seems to be a decent windowmanager for such a machine?

I happen to be a fan of WindowMaker, which I've gotten to compile on
everything from FreeBSD/Alpha to Cygwin/x86 to HPUX/PA-RISC.
WindowMaker's got the smallest memory footprint of any window manager,
and the UI is really easy to use if you're coming from a non-UNIX
background.