Browser for Multia

Hi, folks,

I am looking for a quick and small browser, so that I can use my little Multia
as a web-terminal. I'm using mozilla right now, but I have to say: it's a real
pain. Furthermore: what seems to be a decent windowmanager for such a machine?
twm would be fine for me, but my girlfriend also needs access once in a while,
so that might not be a permanent option.

Any help and tips is appreciated.

Regards,

Marc
Den Komfort von WEB.DE FreeMail nutzen, aber die alten E-Mail-Adressen nicht
aufgeben? Kein Problem: http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021128