600ua questions

Hello.

Just got my first alpha computer and I have some questions about this
superb piece of hardware.

1. It has two SCSI discs and QLogic adapter, how fast could be SCSI
   I/O? right after install copying files from one to another is done
   one ~2Mb/s...
2. A friend of mine has a 533Mhz PC164 alpha with IDE disk, and he
   says it is very slow, even I remember Jay Estabrook wrote here,
   that up to 16Mb/s could be gained on IDE. Can anyone clarify?
3. The soundcard that comes with Miatas are ISA Creative SoundBlaster?
4. What kernel modules/features correspond to Ethernet and FDDI
   adapters installed in the system?
5. I have _two_ 4D20T cards in it, both with 3D glasses sockets and
   even I know, this cards are rather old compared with modern ones,
   it will be great to get something of them. Any chance?
6. Can anyone summarise MILO vs aboot stuff?
7. Point me at how do I make my alpha booting automaticly. Now I need
   to type "boot" in SRM and "0" in aboot prompt.

Thanks,
--
Alexander Kotelnikov
Saint-Petersburg, Russia