Re: snort unaligned traps

Go ahead and hack at it.  Just send whatever patches that you come up with
to either the maintainer or someone that's comfy with the architecture for
review (I'll volunteer here)...or both.  When it comes to security stuff,
I usually like having an extra pair of eyes looking over patches,
personally....