snort unaligned traps

	I did some further investigation of this, and it seems that in
decode.c:1212,1194,1050,1080 the trap occurs when iph is dereferenced.

	The packet structure is a bunch of bitfields, not declared integer.
Furthermore, the code ends up redefining stuff like u_int8_t (should it be
using those at all, not uint8?).

	Since I don't know too much about the source of snort itself, and
it is a security package, I'd rather not hack on it.

Greetings,
Michael.
--
"I'm not just a server, but I'm also a client."		Debian GNU/Linux
Michael Stroucken	stroucki@debian.org	 Is your penguin 64 bit?