Re: switch rh->debian

Hello !
On Tue, Dec 17, 2002 at 04:47:58PM +0100, Joakim Roubert wrote:
> What's the most convenient way to install on the alpha?
> I'm running SRM. Is there the possibility to just use some start floppies
> (like old times) and then get the rest directly from the network?

For some testing I recently used a woody mini CD. I booted off it and
aside of the incorrectly set date I got a working woody system,
maintable by apt, rather quickly. No floppies involved, though you
probably can do it by floppies as well.

        Helge

--
Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.               Helge.Kreutzmann@itp.uni-hannover.de