Re: No pcmcia-modules for alpha

I am sorry for not reading the list earlier.  I have the same configuration,
however I have a larger hard drive and have built new kernel and pcmcia-cs
packages.  ( I thought the multia w/ PCMCIA would be a nice router. ;-) )

The kernel boots and works OK, however, the pcmcia-cs package is relatively
untested.  The module for my card loads and it appears to work, however I am
waiting for an Access Point and another PCMCIA card to test with.

If you would like, I'll e-mail you the .deb files.

Heath Petersen
HeathPetersen@Kandre.com

PS - I am relatively new to manipulating the kernel in Debian and couldn't
find the .config file that the kernel was originally built with.  Therefore,
the kernel is completely custom.  If I could find the .config that the woody
kernel was built from, I would have a more accurate environment to build
from.  Any ideas anybody?

PPS - It was a week or so ago when I did this, but I believe that the reason
why I had to rebuild the kernel was because the one shipped with woody was
built with wireless support turned off.  (/proc/net/wireless, etc.)