Re: Is a Tekram DC-390U3W Ultra/160, UW, Ultra SCSI card supported in Woody ?

Dominique DEMICHEL wrote:
My PC164LX works fine with a Tekram DC-390U2W (chipset SymBIOS sym53C895). I didn't try DC-390U3W but if it is the same chipset it should work.

Ah thanks. I feel more confident now.
I looked at tekrams ftp site in US and they have a section where you can download source code for the driver. The readme says things about patching the kernel :-(

ftp://ftp.tekram.com/scsi/390x/Linux/Debian/Debian21/readme.txt

Also its in a Debian21 directory. Is this code likely to work with Debian 3.0 ?

What did you use for the driver software?

Mike
---
Michael Lake
Linux enthusiast, caver and interested in anything technical.