Compiling koffice-1.2

Hi,
I just tried to compile koffice-1.2 on my debian/unstable alpha. Unfortunatly
it bails out with

/usr/bin/ld: .libs/libkwordpart_la.all_cc.o: .got subsegment exceeds 64K (size
70520)
/usr/bin/ld: failed to set dynamic section sizes: No such file or directory

It seemed to me that somebody (the one having compile koffice-1.2 beta1?)
already had this error and could fix it somehow, but I can't find the message
anymore :(
 So, if somebody knows how to 'fix' this, I'd upload the koffice-1.2 packages
afterwards. Deal?

Ineiti