Woody install Oops on Rawhide?

Hi,

I recently got an alphaserver 1200 5/533 rawhide/tincup. I've tried the woody alpha 3.0r0 install CD, but I get an oops (Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address 0000000000000010 in swapper) while the kernel is booting from the CD. Is there a work-around for this? Is there an iso with another kernel version I could try?

2.2r7 boot floppies do boot but don't recogize the dac960, and there seems to be a bug in the installer where it doesn't recognize the driver floppies properly so the install can't be completed.

Has anyone successfully installed debian on a similar machine lately?

I can try to supple the full oops if it would be any use.

Thanks,
Stephen.