OT: alpha bios

Hi there,

I'm sorry to ask you something off-topic but I don't know where to ask else...

I have an Samsung APC 164UX/BX Motherboard which was flashed with the wrong Bios-Image. Thus, the machine works, but only if the Onboard cache is disabled via Jumper, so the performance is completely down.

I can't reach someone at samsungsemi.co.uk who seem to be responsible for questions like that.

Does someone of you still have an bios/firmware image-file for this machine in his archives/backups/whatever.

afaik this only works with the ARCS BIOS 1.3.061

Regards,

Holger Jehle