Re: Kernel? Where to get it? was Re: Bloody alpha ignorant

At 14:43 22/07/2002, Ralf Hildebrandt sent this up the stick:
On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 11:35:00AM +1000, Rob Byrnes wrote:

> You can modify the .config file to have Jensen as the system type, but the
> script should ask what alpha you are running.

I actually tried the 2.2.18 .config file, but as I said the makke-kpkg
bailed out.

> Since Woody has been released, the kernel-source should be available up to
> 2.4.18.

I'll try that. I hope I can find some decent isos.

http://cdimage.debian.org - check out jigdo to build an ISO

Cheers,
Rob