Getting io adress of an ISA Networkcard

I am proud to run: Linux

Hi,
has anybody an idea how I can get my ISA ne2000 networkcard work on alpha?
I need the io adress and maybe the irq too for beeing able to load the ne
module.
On my x86 I only had to look in BIOS to get these info, but in my AlphaBios
there is nothing like that (I run an Digital PWS 500a / Miata). Is there any
programm that can probe for these adresses?
I have tried linuxconf but it don't get the ISA card. Now I don't know what to
do anymore. Hope that anyone can help....

Jonny