Debian on Alpha DEC 2000 AXP

Hello,

I downloaded the ISO of the latest Debian potato release (2.2r6) for
Alpha and unfortunately when I boot it get stucks. I own a DEC Alpha
2000 AXP (a.k.a. Jensen if I wright) 64 MB RAM, an old machine but
still runs Tru64 :) So I wanted to change for Linux as I saw that
Debian is the ONE and ONLY linux which runs on this modem I tryed it
immediatly.

So now about the problem, I boot using aboot and choose 0 as boot
option. Then I see that it's booting but when it gets to the last line:

parport0: no IEE-1284 device present.

It simply blocks and I cannot do anything :((

Do you know what that could be ? If you need anymore informations
please feel free to ask, I would like to help if possible.

Thank you in advance !

Regards
Marc