Xfree 3.3.6 and a wd90c24(a) videocard

This is my first post to a debian mailing list so don't flame me if I did something wrong :P

I have got an Alphabook1 laptop from tadpole with a 800x600 tft screen, 233mhz alpha and a wd90c24(a) videocard.

After I installed the "unstable" (woody) version of debian for alpha I discovered that xfree 4.0 did not support the wd card, I then installed xfree 3.3.6 and used the XF86_SVGA server (according to xfree86.org docs that server had support for wd90c24, wd90c3x etc), after edittng XF86Config I noticed that the build of XF86_SVGA had no support compiled in for my card, my question is if i can get a XF86_SVGA server (binary) somewhere for this laptop without having to build the xfree 3.3.6 source myself (I only have an external floppydrive and no pcmcia support yet)

Dennis van osch