SCSI CD-R with SRM boot

Hi All,

Has anyone had any success using the newer SCSI CD-R drives as a boot device
from SRM? Something like the 16x Plextor and Yamamha. I ask because my old
toshiba CD-ROM just died (again) and I might as well upgrade my old 4x CD-R
plextor while im at it. My current plextor is bootable from SRM its just
during the install of Linux sometimes its not detected as a proper CD ROM.
Thanks.

Peter
--
www.linuxalpha.org	www.alphadriven.org