RE: Enlightenment makes the mouse freeze intermittently

On Thu, 14 Feb 2002, Peter Petrakis wrote:

> > Debian's 2.2.19 nautilus binary image.  Nothing special otherwise.
>
> No performance patches? Thats a damn shame :-)

Blame me... :-P  You would think I would've hammered them into Debian
given the two hats I wore last year :-P

> I must have been 'really' lazy when I did this. I changed the orginal
> source. deleted
> the old source tar and built an SRPM out of the impure source, with minimal
> effort :-). Now, raster has every verison of E available for download EXCEPT
> 16.4 . So I'm dl'n
> 16.5 now and I'll have to redo the patch. If you really want, i can send you
> the
> compiled working binary. It fixes this very bug you're describing. I fixed
> this like
> 6 months ago...

Send me a copy of the new patch as well.  Actually, better yet, finally
get around to installing debian on one of those billion LX's that you have
and file a bug report w/the patch :-P

> Yeah, once I straigten out my Alpha and install debian on it proper I'll
> work
> on this stuff some more and on E17.

Definitely.  Give me a call soon and I'll see if I can prime the Debian E
maintainer to see if he could collaborate with you on getting patches
included rapidly (or maybe sponsor you if you got interested in doing the
DM dance).