Re: Duplex printing using lpr-ppd

>I suggest that you install the whole suite, by
>$ apt-get install gnulpr

I'll give that a try. It turns out the problem does seem to be
alpha-specific. 3 of the 5 workstations we have are alpha based, and
none successfully print duplex correctly, but the 2 PC workstations
are fine.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll let you know how it works.

Marty

--

| Martin Sanborn		     |	email	m-sanborn@nwu.edu	   |
| Department of Chemical Engineering |	phone	(847)467-1653		   |