Re: current postgres/how stable unstable

On Fri 23 Feb 2001, Christopher C. Chimelis wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Feb 2001, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
>
> > Sorry, I should have checked the filenames. I touched the files apt
> > was complaining about (it was a different one each time) and now I get
> > E: Unable to find a source package for postgres
>
> The source package name is postgresql.  Sorry for the confusion :-)

Helge, you *did* run "apt-get update" after removing the comment
from the deb-src line? If not, it's no wonder it couldn't find the
file with the info...  If you did, did "apt-get update" give any
errors? Show your deb-src line(s); mine are:

deb-src http://www.uk.debian.org/debian sid main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.fi.debian.org/debian sid main contrib non-free
deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/ sid/non-US main contrib non-free

Paul Slootman