Re: current postgres/how stable unstable

Hello !
On Fri, Feb 23, 2001 at 11:09:46PM +0100, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> Hello !
> Thanks for the info but somehow my apt (potato) does not like
> downloading sources:
> sixtyfor:/usr/share/man/man5# apt-get source postgres
> Reading Package Lists... Done
> Building Dependency Tree... Done
> E: Could not open file /var/state/apt/lists/http.us.debian.org_debian_dists_stable_contrib_source_Sources - open (2 No such file or directory)
>
> P.S. I touched the file apt was complining about but the message did
> not change.

Sorry, I should have checked the filenames. I touched the files apt
was complaining about (it was a different one each time) and now I get
E: Unable to find a source package for postgres

Thanks again

          Helge
--
Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.                      kreutzm@itp.uni-hannover.de