Re: trouble booting 2.4.2 kernel--could it be ? It is not to be!

After about 1 hour, the system locked up again.  I suspect something to do
with automounting or some other networking issue.  Back to 2.2.18 and wait
for the next release...

--
James D. Freels, P.E._i, Ph.D.
Oak Ridge National Laboratory