Re: Why wouldn't gcc release build on Alpha ?

On Tue 06 Feb 2001, Andrei A. Dergatchev wrote:

> Yeah, now I'm getting complain that certain "dkpg-source" is not found,
> and my attempts to try "apt-get install dkpg*" end up with error trying
> to install dkpg-www.
>
> Google gives only two matches for dkpg-source, surprisingly,
> both just reporting the same error I'm seeing :-(

Probably because anyone who can't spell dpkg-source will get the
same errors.

apt-get install dpkg-dev

(dpkg-dev contains the stuff you need when building .debs)

Paul Slootman
--
home:       paul@wurtel.net      http://www.wurtel.demon.nl/
work:       paul@murphy.nl       http://www.murphy.nl/