Re: Why wouldn't gcc release build on Alpha ?

Hello,

Moving a bit further ...

Adam C Powell IV wrote:

[...]

> That's easy, just type: "apt-get source glibc".  It gets the original source, Debian
> patch, signed file from the maintainer with both md5sums (".dsc"), and unpacks and
> patches the source.
>
> If you want it to automatically build, just add "-b" or "--compile" after apt-get,
> though you'll have to fakeroot if you're building as a normal user.

Yeah, now I'm getting complain that certain "dkpg-source" is not found,
and my attempts to try "apt-get install dkpg*" end up with error trying
to install dkpg-www.

Google gives only two matches for dkpg-source, surprisingly,
both just reporting the same error I'm seeing :-(
http://www.geocrawler.com/archives/3/228/2000/4/0/3605615/

Anyone can kindly advice me on this mystical command ?

[...]

> -Adam P.
>
> GPG fingerprint: D54D 1AEE B11C CE9B A02B  C5DD 526F 01E8 564E E4B6
>
>                  Welcome to the best software in the world today cafe!

Regards,

Andrei