Re: Request for build: mpg123

[trimmed Cc: list]

On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 07:41:42AM -0600, Michael Stroucken wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, Christopher C. Chimelis wrote:
> > It compiles ok on Alpha (no errors at least).  I'll try to test it
> > tonight.
>
> 	0.59r always gave me horrible sound output, so I've kept 0.59q on
> hold for ages.

This isn't bug #70552, is it? mpg123 is an orphaned package, but I've
done the last few QA uploads and can apply fixes if somebody finds them.

Also check if it's fixed in CVS, if you're feeling keen. One of the CVS
changes is:

- fixed decoding bug for linux-alpha

I suppose I might be able to find and backport this ... I'd like to kill
the /usr/doc relic and then worry about that, though. :)