clanlib0 build

[ Please CC: me on replies; I'm not subscribed to this list ]

Hello,

Is there a problem with the alpha buildd? I got a question from someone why
clanlib0 isn't in testing yet, I checked the pool and update_excuses and it
seems there've been no alpha packages build yet although the upload was 25
days ago.

Could someone look into this, and perhaps build them?

Regards,

Filip

--
Please don't send proprietary format documents, I can't (and don't want to)
open them.  Appreciated are open-source formats like .txt or .rtf. Dvi, ps or