Re: clanlib0 build

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Filip Van Raemdonck wrote:

> Is there a problem with the alpha buildd? I got a question from someone why
> clanlib0 isn't in testing yet, I checked the pool and update_excuses and it
> seems there've been no alpha packages build yet although the upload was 25
> days ago.
>
> Could someone look into this, and perhaps build them?

The buildd's fine.  The clanlib0 package needs some tinkering to compile
on Alpha, IIRC.  I'll try to compile it here to verify that the issues are
still there.  The biggest issue that I can recall is that Alpha doesn't
use SVGAlib anymore at all (it only works on ONE type of Alpha with ONE
type of vid card...and that combo is VERY old).

Shall I send the build log to you directly?